Oleanolic acid injection - Biostar
Latest Information Update: 07 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Originator BioStar Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antirheumatics; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories; Oleanolic acids; Triterpenoid sapogenins
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase Unknown Hepatitis B; Liver cancer
Most Recent Events
- 18 Sep 2014 Investigation in Hepatitis B in China (Parenteral)
- 06 Mar 2014 Investigation in Liver cancer in China (Injection)