Interferon gamma biosimilar - Nanogen BiopharmaceuticalAlternative Names: Recombinant human interferon gamma
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Originator Nanogen Biopharmaceutical Co
- Class Antineoplastics; Interferons; Lymphokines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants; Interferon gamma stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Chronic granulomatous disease; Osteopetrosis
Most Recent Events
- 12 Mar 2014 Preclinical trials in Osteopetrosis in Vietnam (SC)
- 12 Mar 2014 Preclinical trials in Chronic granulomatous disease in Vietnam (SC)