Research programme: Alzheimer's disease antibody therapeutics - Alector/JanssenAlternative Names: Alzheimer's disease antibody therapeutics - Alector/Johnson & Johnson
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Originator Alector
- Developer Alector; Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 10 Mar 2014 Early research in Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)