At a glance
- Originator Trino Therapeutics
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Benzoates; Indans; Muscle relaxants; Small molecules; Stem cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Mast cell stabilisers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Ulcerative colitis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Aug 2014 Trino Therapeutics completes a phase I trial in Ulcerative colitis (In volunteers) in United Kingdom (ISRCTN90725219)
- 07 Feb 2014 Phase-I clinical trials in Ulcerative colitis (in volunteers) in United Kingdom (PO)
- 04 Jun 2012 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in Ulcerative colitis released by Trino Therapeutics