Atorvastatin/glimepiride/metforminAlternative Names: GLC3GMA
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Originator GL PharmTech
- Class Amides; Antihyperglycaemics; Antihyperlipidaemics; Biguanides; Fatty acids; Fluorobenzenes; Heptanoic acids; Pyrroles; Small molecules; Sulfonylureas
- Mechanism of Action AMP activated protein kinase stimulants; Gluconeogenesis inhibitors; HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors; Potassium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Hyperlipidaemia; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 18 Mar 2014 Early research in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in South Korea (PO)
- 18 Mar 2014 Early research in Hyperlipidaemia in South Korea (PO)