Reteplase biosimilar - Nanogen Biopharmaceutical
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Originator Nanogen Biopharmaceutical Co
- Class Plasminogen activator enzymes; Recombinant proteins; Thrombolytics
- Mechanism of Action Plasminogen activator stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Myocardial infarction
Most Recent Events
- 18 Mar 2014 Early research in Myocardial infarction in Vietnam (IV)