Asparaginase PEGylated biosimilar - Nanogen BiopharmaceuticalAlternative Names: Pegylated L-asparaginase - Nanogen
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Originator Nanogen Biopharmaceutical Co
- Class Amidohydrolases; Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Asparagine modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 20 Mar 2014 Early research in Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia in Vietnam (IV)
- 20 Mar 2014 Early research in Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia in Vietnam (IM)