Atractylodes japonicaAlternative Names: SKI-3246
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator SK Chemicals
- Class Antiallergics; Herbal medicines; Irritable bowel syndrome therapies; Skin disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Irritable bowel syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 06 May 2016 Phase-II development is ongoing in South Korea
- 31 Jan 2013 Phase-II clinical trials in Irritable bowel syndrome in South Korea (PO)