Chlorhexidine/recombinant epidermal growth factor/silver sulfadiazineAlternative Names: Chlorhexidine/silver sulfadiazine/recombinant epidermal growth factor; Recombinant epidermal growth factor/chlorhexidine/silver sulfadiazine; Recombinant epidermal growth factor/silver sulfadiazine/chlorhexidine; rhEGF/silver sulfadiazine/chlorhexidine gluconate; Silver sulfadiazine/chlorhexidine/recombinant epidermal growth factor; Silver sulfadiazine/recombinant epidermal growth factor/chlorhexidine; SLVRGEN
Latest Information Update: 20 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Originator Bharat Biotech
- Class Antibacterials; Antiseptics; Growth factors; Heavy metals; Skin disorder therapies; Sulfonamides
- Mechanism of Action Epidermal growth factor receptor agonists; Tetrahydrofolate dehydrogenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Burns
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2010 Launched for Burns in India (Topical) prior to December 2010
- 31 Dec 2010 Registered for Burns in India (Topical) prior to December 2010