Dexketoprofen/dicycloverineAlternative Names: Dexketoprofen trometamol/dicycloverine; Dexketoprofen/dicyclomine; Dicycloverine/dexketoprofen trometamol; DXD; Infen Spas
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Emcure Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antispasmodics; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories; Phenylpropionates; Propylene glycols; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors; Muscarinic receptor antagonists; S100 protein antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Acute pain
Most Recent Events
- 20 Apr 2016 Launched for Acute pain in India (IM) before April 2016
- 22 Sep 2010 Phase-III clinical trials in Acute pain in India (IM)