MT 0814Alternative Names: MT-0814
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Originator Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- Class Eye disorder therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action CCR3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Age-related macular degeneration
Most Recent Events
- 29 Oct 2014 Phase-I clinical trials in Age-related macular degeneration in Japan (PO)