Anti-cancer/anti-rheumatoid arthritis monoclonal antibody biosimilar - Zydus CadilaAlternative Names: MAB 1
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Originator Zydus Cadila
- Class Antineoplastics; Antirheumatics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Cancer; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 28 Feb 2014 Clinical trials in Cancer in India (Parenteral)
- 28 Feb 2014 Clinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in India (Parenteral)