Research programme: neurodegenerative disease therapeutics and diagnostics - Daiichi Sankyo/UCSF
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Company; University of California at San Francisco
- Class Diagnostic agents
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Neurodegenerative disorders
Most Recent Events
- 03 Apr 2014 Early research in Neurodegenerative disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Apr 2014 Early research in Neurodegenerative disorders (diagnosis) in USA