Dexrabeprazole/domperidoneAlternative Names: Dexpure-D; Domperidone/dexrabeprazole; Emrab-D
Latest Information Update: 10 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Originator Emcure Pharmaceuticals
- Class 2 pyridinylmethylsulfinylbenzimidazoles; Piperidines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D2 receptor antagonists; Proton pump inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Gastro-oesophageal reflux; Peptic ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2007 Launched for Peptic ulcer and Gastro-oesophageal reflux in India (PO, tablet)
- 31 Dec 2007 Launched for Peptic ulcer and Gastro-oesophageal reflux in India (PO, capsule)