Research programme: stromal vascular fraction cell therapies - IntelliCell BioSciencesAlternative Names: Adult autologous vascular fraction cells - Intellicell Biosciences; SVFC - Intellicell Biosciences
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Originator IntelliCell BioSciences
- Developer IntelliCell BioSciences; University of Arizona
- Class Cell therapies; Stem cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements; Stem cell stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Heart failure; Osteoarthritis