NHP 229Alternative Names: NHP-229
Latest Information Update: 31 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator New Haven Pharmaceuticals
- Class Zinc compounds
- Mechanism of Action Antacids
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Gastro-oesophageal reflux
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Gastro-oesophageal reflux (Adjunctive treatment) in USA (PO)
- 30 Jan 2014 Preclinical trials in Gastro-oesophageal reflux (adjunctive treatment) in USA (PO)