Botulinum toxin A - Lipella PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Liposomal botulinum toxin A - Lipella Pharmaceuticals; LP-09
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Originator Lipella Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antispasmodics; Bacterial proteins; Bacterial toxins; Botulinum toxins; Muscle relaxants
- Mechanism of Action Acetylcholine inhibitors; Glutamate-antagonists; Neuromuscular blocking agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Interstitial cystitis; Overactive bladder
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 May 2010 Phase-II clinical trials in Overactive bladder (treatment-resistant) in Taiwan (Intravesicular)