ReN 009Alternative Names: CTX cells; CTX DP; CTX-0E03 - ReNeuron - ReN009; ReN-009
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator ReNeuron
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Stem cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Peripheral ischaemia
Most Recent Events
- 29 Mar 2016 Phase I development is ongoing in the UK
- 03 Apr 2014 Phase-I clinical trials in Peripheral ischaemia (specifically lower limb ischaemia in the elderly) in United Kingdom (IM)