HSK 3486Alternative Names: HSK-3486
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Sichuan Haisco Pharmaceutical
- Class General anaesthetics
- Mechanism of Action GABA A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Anaesthesia
Most Recent Events
- 19 Nov 2016 Sichuan Haisco Pharmaceutical plans a phase I trial in Healthy volunteers in Australia (ACTRN12616001620415)
- 07 Apr 2014 Phase-I clinical trials in Anaesthesia (in volunteers) in Australia (IV)