GC 1118AAlternative Names: Anti-EGFR monoclonal antibody-Green Cross; GC 1118; GC1118A
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Originator Green Cross
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Epidermal growth factor receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jan 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Gastric cancer and Colorectal cancer (Late-stage disease, Second-line therapy or greater) in South Korea (IV) (NCT02352571)
- 05 May 2014 Phase-I clinical trials in Colorectal cancer in South Korea (unspecified route)