At a glance
- Originator Complexa
- Class Nitro compounds; Small molecules; Unsaturated fatty acids
- Mechanism of Action Inflammation mediator modulators; Signal transduction pathway modulators; Transcription factor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Acute kidney injury; Renal failure
Most Recent Events
- 16 May 2016 Chemical information added
- 12 Nov 2015 Complexa plans phase II trials for Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS), Pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) and Sickle cell disease in USA
- 12 Nov 2015 Complexa completes four phase I trials (NCT02127190, NCT02248051, NCT02460146, NCT02313064) in Acute kidney injury in USA