Research programme: HIV vaccines - BIIR/INSERM-ARNSAlternative Names: anti-CD-40 HIV antibody - BIIR/INSERM-ARNS
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Originator Baylor Institute for Immunology Research
- Developer Baylor Institute for Immunology Research; INSERM
- Class Dendritic cell vaccines; Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical HIV infections