Research programme: Histone lysine N-methyltransferase inhibitors - OncoFusionAlternative Names: MMSET inhibitors - OncoFusion
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2014
At a glance
- Originator OncoFusion Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Histone-lysine N-methyltransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 07 May 2014 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA before May 2014 (unspecified route)
- 07 May 2014 Research programme: Histone lysine N-methyltransferase inhibitors - OncoFusion is available for licensing as of 07 May 2014. http://oncofusion.com/