At a glance
- Originator Sorrento Therapeutics
- Class Antineoplastics; Diterpenes; Paclitaxels; Small molecules; Taxanes
- Mechanism of Action Mitosis inhibitors; Tubulin inhibitors; Tubulin polymerisation promoters
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2013 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (IV)