Research programme: inflammatory disorder therapeutics - MedImmune/University System of Maryland
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2014
At a glance
- Originator MedImmune; University System of Maryland
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Autoimmune disorders; Inflammation; Respiration disorders
Most Recent Events
- 29 Apr 2014 Early research in Respiration disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Apr 2014 Early research in Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Apr 2014 Early research in Autoimmune disorders in USA (unspecified route)