Azelastine/mometasone - CiplaAlternative Names: Azelastine/mometasone
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cipla
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiallergics; Antiasthmatics; Glucocorticoids; Phthalazines; Pregnadienediols; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Glucocorticoid receptor agonists; Histamine H1 receptor antagonists; Mast cell stabilisers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Perennial allergic rhinitis
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for Phase-III development in Perennial allergic rhinitis in India (Intranasal)
- 28 Feb 2014 Phase-III clinical trials in Perennial allergic rhinitis in India (Intranasal)