Research programme: guanylate cyclase modulators - Bayer/Merck
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Originator Bayer; Merck & Co
- Mechanism of Action Guanylate cyclase modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cardiovascular disorders; Pulmonary arterial hypertension; Pulmonary hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 06 May 2014 Early research in Cardiovascular disorders in Germany (unspecified route)
- 06 May 2014 Early research in Pulmonary hypertension in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 May 2014 Early research in Pulmonary arterial hypertension in USA (unspecified route)