TRI 102Alternative Names: TRI-102; TRI102-ADD-001
Latest Information Update: 17 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Originator Tris Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Clinical Phase Unknown Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 May 2014 Clinical trials in Diabetes mellitus in USA (unspecified route)
- 01 Mar 2014 Phase-III clinical trials in Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (In children) in USA (unspecified route)