Research programme: dementia therapies - Chase PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: CPC-252; CPC-260
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Chase Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Alzheimer's disease; Dementia
Most Recent Events
- 22 Nov 2016 Chase Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Allergan
- 19 May 2014 Chase Pharmaceuticals plans a phase I trial of CPC 252 for Alzheimer's disease and dementia associated with Parkinson's disease
- 12 May 2014 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in USA (Transdermal)