Research programme: influenza monoclonal antibody therapeutics - ContraFect/TrellisAlternative Names: Anti-H1 mAb - ContraFect; Anti-H3 mAb - ContraFect; Anti-Influenza mAb combination - ContraFect; CF 401; CF 402; CF 403; CF 404
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Trellis Bioscience
- Developer ContraFect; Trellis Bioscience
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Influenza virus haemagglutinin glycoprotein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Influenza A virus infections; Influenza B virus infections