Research programme: cardiovascular and metabolic disorder therapeutics - Daiichi Sankyo/Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2014
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Inc; Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute
- Developer Daiichi Sankyo Inc; Sanford Burnham Prebys Medical Discovery Institute
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cardiovascular disorders; Metabolic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 21 May 2014 Early research in Metabolic disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 May 2014 Early research in Cardiovascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)