ONO 1266Alternative Names: ONO-1266
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ono Pharmaceutical
- Class Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action Sphingosine-1-phosphate receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Portal hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2016 Phase I development is ongoing in USA
- 01 Aug 2013 Phase-I clinical trials in Portal hypertension in USA (PO)