GBR 900Alternative Names: BXL-1H5; GBR-900; MNAC-13
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Lay Line Genomics
- Developer Glenmark Pharmaceuticals S.A.
- Class Analgesics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action TrkA receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Pain
Most Recent Events
- 01 Nov 2016 Glenmark Pharmaceuticals completes a phase I trial in Pain (In volunteers) in United Kingdom (NCT02235727)
- 04 Jun 2014 Phase-I clinical trials in Pain in United Kingdom (Parenteral)
- 29 Apr 2014 Glenmark Pharmaceuticals files a Clinical Trial Application with the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency in the United Kingdom for Pain