Research programme: stem cell therapies - Sephos Biotherapeutics
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Originator Sephos Biotherapeutics
- Class Stem cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cell differentiation stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jun 2014 Preclinical trials in Myelodysplastic syndromes in Canada (Parenteral)
- 03 Jun 2014 Preclinical trials in Acute myeloid leukaemia in Canada (Parenteral)