Research programme: diabetes insulin-device combinations - Medtronic/Sanofi
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Originator Medtronic; Sanofi
- Class Insulins; Pancreatic hormones
- Mechanism of Action Ornithine decarboxylase stimulants; Phosphokinase stimulants; Protein tyrosine kinase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Phase Unknown Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jun 2014 Investigation in Diabetes mellitus in USA (SC)
- 14 Jun 2014 Investigation in Diabetes mellitus in Europe (SC)