Research programme: infectious disease vaccines - Themis BioscienceAlternative Names: Cytomegalovirus vaccine - Themis Bioscience; Dengue vaccine - Themis Bioscience; Norovirus vaccine - Themis Bioscience; Respiratory syncytial vaccine - Themis Bioscience; Yellow fever vaccine - Themis Bioscience
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Themis Bioscience
- Developer Institut Pasteur; Themis Bioscience
- Class Cytomegalovirus vaccines; Dengue vaccines; Respiratory syncytial virus vaccines; Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Dengue; Norovirus infections; Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Research Cytomegalovirus infections
- Discontinued Yellow fever