Research programme: oral E-selectin inhibitors - GlycoMimetics
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Originator GlycoMimetics
- Mechanism of Action E-selectin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer; Cardiovascular disorders; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jun 2014 Preclinical trials in Cardiovascular disorders in USA (PO)
- 19 Jun 2014 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (PO)
- 19 Jun 2014 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (PO)