Research programme: gynaecological disorder therapeutics - Bayer Healthcare/University of Oxford
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Originator Bayer HealthCare; University of Oxford
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Endometriosis; Uterine leiomyoma
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jul 2014 Early research in Uterine leiomyoma in Germany (unspecified route)
- 03 Jul 2014 Early research in Endometriosis in Germany (unspecified route)
- 03 Jul 2014 Early research in Uterine leiomyoma in United Kingdom (unspecified route)