Research programme: ketamine deuterated - Auspex PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Deuterium-containing ketamine - Auspex Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2015
At a glance
- Originator Auspex Pharmaceuticals
- Class Analgesics; Inorganic deuterium compounds; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action NMDA receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Pain
Most Recent Events
- 05 May 2015 Auspex Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Teva Pharmaceutical Industries
- 18 Mar 2014 Preclinical trials in Pain in USA (unspecified route)