DFP 11207Alternative Names: DFP-11207
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator Delta-Fly Pharma
- Class Antineoplastics; Small interfering RNA; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action RNA interference; Thymidylate synthase expression inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 09 Dec 2015 Phase-II development for Solid tumours (Late-stage disease) is ongoing in USA (NCT02171221)
- 01 Jun 2014 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours (second-line or greater therapy) in USA (PO) (NCT02171221)