Research programme: agammaglobulinaemia tyrosine kinase inhibitors - AurigeneAlternative Names: BTK inhibitors - Aurigene
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Originator Aurigene Discovery Technologies
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Agammaglobulinaemia tyrosine kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Autoimmune disorders; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jul 2014 Early research in Inflammation in India (unspecified route)
- 15 Jul 2014 Early research in Autoimmune disorders in India (unspecified route)