AnalgecineAlternative Names: AGC; Analgecine
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator Vanway
- Class Analgesics; Anti-ischaemics; Antiallergics; Biological factors; Hypnosedatives; Neuroprotectants
- Mechanism of Action Bradykinin inhibitors; Serotonin receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Back pain; Neuralgia
- Phase III Neuropathic pain
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jul 2014 Vanway completes a phase III trial in Back pain in China (NCT02168010)