Diphtheria tetanus vaccine - Biological EAlternative Names: Adsorbed diphtheria and tetanus vaccine - Biological E; BE Td
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Originator Biological E Limited
- Class Bacterial vaccines; Vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Diphtheria; Tetanus
Most Recent Events
- 01 Aug 2013 Launched for Diphtheria and Tetanus (prevention, in adults, in adolescents) in India (IM)
- 01 Jul 2013 Registered for Diphtheria and Tetanus (prevention, in adults, in adolescents) in India (IM)