Research programme: cancer diagnostics and therapeutics - A*STAR/Roche
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Originator Agency for Science, Technology and Research
- Developer Agency for Science, Technology and Research; Roche
- Class Monoclonal antibodies; Monoclonal antibody diagnostics
- Mechanism of Action Cell death stimulants; Cellular structure modulators; Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jul 2014 Early research in Cancer in Singapore (unspecified route)