IP 114Alternative Names: IP-114
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Originator InnoPharma Inc
- Class Analgesics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Pain
Most Recent Events
- 25 Sep 2014 InnoPharma Inc has been acquired by Pfizer
- 21 Jul 2014 Clinical trials in Pain in USA (unspecified route)