KIT 301Alternative Names: KIT-301
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Originator Kitov Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antihypertensives; Antirheumatics; Dihydropyridines; Naphthaleneacetic acids; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Hypertension; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jul 2014 Clinical trials in Pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 25 Jul 2014 Clinical trials in Hypertension in USA (unspecified route)