DS 5573aAlternative Names: DS-5573; DS-5573a
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Company
- Class Antibodies; Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action CD276 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 14 Jul 2014 Daiichi Sankyo plans a phase I trial for Solid tumours in Japan (NCT02192567)
- 01 Jan 2014 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in Japan (IV)