Latest Information Update: 02 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Imidazoles; Small molecules; Thiadiazoles
- Mechanism of Action Proteinase-activated receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Mar 2016 Bristol-Myers Squibb completes a phase I trial in Thrombosis (In volunteers) in United Kingdom (PO) (NCT02439190)
- 02 Apr 2015 Bristol-Myers Squibb plans a phase I trial in Thrombosis (In volunteers) in United Kingdom (NCT02439190)
- 01 Aug 2014 Preclinical trials in Thrombosis in USA (PO)