Latest Information Update: 14 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Class Imidazoles; Small molecules; Thiadiazoles
- Mechanism of Action Proteinase-activated receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Thrombosis
Most Recent Events
- 14 Feb 2017 Phase-II clinical trials in Thrombosis in USA (PO) before February 2017 (Bristol-Myers Squibb pipeline, February 2017)
- 01 Mar 2016 Bristol-Myers Squibb completes a phase I trial in Thrombosis (In volunteers) in United Kingdom (PO) (NCT02439190)
- 02 Apr 2015 Bristol-Myers Squibb plans a phase I trial in Thrombosis (In volunteers) in United Kingdom (NCT02439190)