R-Verapamil - Center LaboratoriesAlternative Names: Arverapamil - Center Laboratories
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Center Laboratories
- Class Antiarrhythmics; Antihypertensives; Antineoplastics; Irritable bowel syndrome therapies; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies; Nitriles; Phenethylamines; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D2 receptor modulators; Orexin receptor type 1 modulators; Orexin receptor type 2 modulators; Somatostatin receptor 2 modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Cluster headache
Most Recent Events
- 10 Oct 2016 R-Verapamil is still in phase II trials for Cluster headache in United Kingdom (PO)
- 01 Nov 2013 Phase-II clinical trials in Cluster headache in United Kingdom (PO)