Research programme: T lymphocyte immunotherapies - Juno TherapeuticsAlternative Names: CAR T cell products - Juno Therapeutics; CARTs - Juno Therapeutics; Chimeric antigen receptor T lymphocytes - Juno Therapeutics; High-affinity TCR T cells; TCR T cell products - Juno Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Juno Therapeutics
- Developer Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center; Juno Therapeutics; Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center; Seattle Childrens Research Institute
- Class CAR-T cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants; T lymphocyte replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Haematological malignancies; Solid tumours